Before you judge, listen.
Before you listen, see.
There are always two sides of every story.♥

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

31.12.10-01.01.11 ..... happy new year !!!






pejam celik.. pejam celik ... da 2011 ... cepat kan ??
hmmm ... alot of memories in 2010 ...
went thru rain n shine ... however ,, thx to Allah coz make me strong women !! thx to my family ... thx to my besties !!n also yaya ... klu xde dorg ,, agaknye 2010 da k.o da aku kot .. huhhuhuh ....
now ,, 2011 ...

:: New Journey wit my new diary :) ::

dun1 think so much about feeling !! about love !! better focus kat my career .. kan lebih afdal ..
jodoh ?? hmmm .. mls nak pk .. ade ,, adela ... if x ,, redha !!
n 2011 i wanna be positive person !!! nak mantapkan career !! pastu nak beli bb !! pastu nak holiday byk2 !!! destination ?? phuket !! bali !! singapore !! best kan ??dekat2 jela yg mampu .. huhuhuh ... neways ,,, happy new year guys !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment